The Eclatanti collection features luminous crystal spheres suspended in hexagonal fittings within a flat metal frame. Inspired by 18th century drawings of Sir Isaac Newton's tombstone by architect Etienne-Louis Boulle, the design reinterprets the visionary ode to physics in a strikingly modern form.
- Finish: Lacquered Burnished Brass / Matte Black
- Chandelier Body: 36" diam., 3½"H
- Minimum Height: 36½"
- Maximum Height: 9'5¼"
- Canopy: 7¼" diam., 1¾"H
- Rods: two 6", two 12", two 18"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Size, color, material, style, number of lamps, lamp holder type and wire length can be specified upon request for customization. Please contact us
|Material||K9 crystal glass & Solid brass|
|Light source color||Warm white 3000K/(Default)|
|Number of Lights||Integrated rings of tiny LED lights surround and illuminate each crystal ball|
|Light Source||LED lights(included)|
|Power Source||(Hardwire) Professional installation recommended|
|Application||Home/Villa/Hotel/Living Room/Dining Room/Bedroom/|
- Please note that this lamps requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface