Ancient scales and other measuring instruments inspire this series in which blown glass clocks and spheres are suspended from metal frames in a state of perfect balance. Blurring the line between illumination and sculpture, each piece is a radiant focal point and a powerful symbol of balance.
- Vintage Brass/Bronze/Satin Nickel
- Overall: 10"W x 13½"D x 29"H
- Backplate: 7½"W x ½"D x 5"H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Size, Color, Material, Style, Number of Lights, Lampholder Model, Cord Length, can be specified according to the requirements of customization. Please contact us.
|Material||Brass & Glass|
|Light source color||Warm white 3000K/ Daylight 4000K(Default)|
|Size||10"W x 13½"D x 29"H|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Light Source||60W max. E26-base bulb. Bulb included|
|Power Source||(Hardwire) Professional installation recommended|
|Application||Home/Villa/Hotel/Living Room/Dining Room/Bedroom/|
- Please note that this lamps requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface
Please feel free to contact us by email when you have any questions.