Ancient scales and other measuring instruments inspire this series in which blown glass clocks and spheres are suspended from metal frames in a state of perfect balance. Blurring the line between illumination and sculpture, each piece is a radiant focal point and a powerful symbol of balance.
- Pendant Body: 15½" diam., 31¾"H
- Canopy: 5½" diam., ½"H
- Rods: two 6", two 12", two 18"
- Minimum Height: 39"
- Maximum Height: 105½"
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- The adjustable rod is divided into connectable sections with a maximum length of 47 "(120CM) If you need a longer size, please contact us.
- Size, Color, Material, Style, Number of Lights, Lampholder Model, Cord Length, can be specified according to the requirements of customization. Please contact us.
- Please note that this lamps requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface
- Please feel free to contact us by email when you have any questions.
|Material||Brass & Glass|
|Light source color||Warm white 3000K/ Daylight 4000K(Default)|
|Dimension||15½" diam., 31¾"H|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Light Source||40W max. E26-base bulb. Bulbs included|
|Power Source||(Hardwire) Professional installation recommended|
|Application||Home/Villa/Hotel/Living Room/Dining Room/Bedroom/|