Evoking the 12th-century structure's flying buttresses, the fixture's winged armature holds aloft hemispheres of cross-cut glass. Lathe-carved from solid blocks of crystal and then hand polished, the thick, heavy domes play counterpoint to the solid brass frame's delicate arc – a vision at once fixed and fluid, strong and fragile. Viewed as an object in space, the silhouette creates a canopy of light overhead.
- Sconce: 7"W x 8¾"D x 11"H
- Backplate: 6"W x 1½"D x 4"H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Material: Solid Brass, Glass
- Finish: Vintage Brass, Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Voltage: 110V-220V available
- Light source color: Warm white 2700K
- light number: 1
- Light Source: Rated for one LED 5.5W or incandescent 25W max E12 bulbs
- Certification: UL/CE/SAA
- Application: Living room, dining room, bedroom, hotel hallway, foyer entryway
- Warranty : 2 Years
- FREE SHIPPING On All orders.
- Free of charge all bulbs.
- Please note that this lamps requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface
|Material||K9 glass & Brass|
|Light source color||Warm white 3000K/ Daylight 4000K(Default)|
|Dimension||7"W x 8?"D x 11"H|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Light Source||25W max. E12 candelabra bulbs|
|Power Source||(Hardwire) Professional installation recommended|
|Application||Home/Villa/Hotel/Living Room/Dining Room/Bedroom/|