Ancient scales and other measuring instruments inspire this series in which blown glass clocks and spheres are suspended from metal frames in a state of perfect balance. Blurring the line between illumination and sculpture, each piece is a radiant focal point and a powerful symbol of balance.
- Finish: Lacquered Burnished Brass ; Bronze
- Chandelier Body: 73" diam., 56"H
- Canopy: 8" sq., ¾"H
- Minimum Height: 56"
- Maximum Height: 128"
- Weight: 157 lbs.
- If you need a longer size, please contact us.
- Size, Color, Material, Style, Number of Lights, Lampholder Model, Cord/Rod/Chain Length, can be specified according to the requirements of customization. Please contact us.
- Please note that this lamps requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface
- Please feel free to contact us by email when you have any questions.
|Material||Solid brass & Faceted glass|
|Number of Lights||5|
|Light Source||E26 module(Included)|
|Light source color||Warm white 3000K / Daylight 4000K(Default)|
|Power Source||(Hardwire) Professional installation recommended|
|Application||Home/Villa/Hotel/Living Room/Dining Room/Bedroom/|
|Shipping time||4-6 weeks|